Subject: Re: BlitzLibs
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Jonny <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 12:37:03 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Jun 1994, Jonny wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I tried installing the elmore libs in blitz. I tried this
> in 2 differnet ways.
> 1. Copied elmorelibs to Blitzlibs:Userlibs and then did a reload
> all libs from the compile menu on ted. The new elmorelib commands
> were available, but the commands in deflibs had gone.
> 
> 2. Tried to join the elmorelibs to the original deflibs file using
> the makedseflibs program. But all it did was replace the deflibs in
> blitz2: with the elmorelibs.
> 
> So basically I can`t use any of the new librarys with blitz without
> first getting rid of the orginal deflibs !?

What you need to do is:

1. Get the latest blitzlibs files from BUM6. (in the developers.lha archive)
   and put them on a disk called BlitzLibs:

2. Delete deflibs and load ALL the libs from your blitzlibs: disk every time
   you load blitz (I do this)

3. OR use the proggy makedeflibs to make a new deflibs file with the NEW
   libs in it..

 - Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------